(2023) There will be changes as we rebuild the event after a two (2) year pause due to the pandemic and a much scaled-down relaunch in 2022.
Most notable updates:
- In a world where most comparable events cost well over $100, the Shuffle will remain free.
- We’re increasing the number of participants to 130 (almost double 2022)
- We will be providing free buses to the start from both the Westview ferry terminal and the ShingleMill Bistro.
- We will be providing portable toilets at the start and finish
- We will be providing aid stations at the start, along the course and at the finish
- We have implemented a professional, third party registration system. Despite the event being free, it will cost CDN$10 to register.
Register for the 2023 Marathon Shuffle
Registration is on a first come, first served basis. A small number of starting slots may be added for key sponsors and volunteers. Registration closes on Friday 28 April. There will be no day of event registration.
We expect there will be more people who would love to participate in the Shuffle than we can accommodate. Our new registration system will provide a wait list and allow you to make your starting slot available to someone on the wait list if you need to withdraw.
Please be sure to read all of the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) before you register.
- if space is available, you will need to pay the $10 non-refundable registration fee, so have your credit or debit card handy.
- if 130 people have beat you to the signup, you will be offered a place on the wait list. You only pay the registration fee if you’re confirmed as a participant.
When you’re confirmed to start in the 2023 Marathon Shuffle, you will receive a confirmation email with some additional information.
Click here to register now!