Looking for transportation to the Sunshine Coast Trail?
There are over two dozen entry points to the trail via highway and logging roads. Thanks to a 2015 mapping project, you will find lots of highway signage to indicate entry points to help you find your way.
Access to the SCT is also provided by these local businesses:
- Lund Water Taxi (water taxi service to Sarah Point)
- Terra Centric Coastal Adventures (water taxi service to Sarah Point)
- Sunshine Coast Shuttle
*Note that the SCT is intended to be traversed from North to South. Why?
- There are twice as many markers
- Better signage
- Lock-step with other hikers which creates less bottle-necking
- Guidebook reads North to South as well